14th & 15th of July 2022
Unitary Patent Package Conference
Finally the Unitary Patent and the Unified Patent Court will become reality! In January 2022 Austria ratified as the 13th country and the new system will be up and running in the second half of 2022. So, patent professionals get prepared!
Hear the last steps at this two-day conference:
Unitary Patents will make it possible to get patent protection in up to 24 EU Member States by submitting a single request to the EPO. Transitional period & opt out system: how does it work? Update UPC: local/regional divisions, fees, selection and training of Judges & IT system.
Latest update of the Rules of Procedure The sunrise period will start at the 1st of July 2022 Unified Patent Cour t will open its doors the 1st of October 2022.
This 6th annual Conference of the Unitary Patent Package Conference 2022 on Thursday 14 and Friday 15 July 2022 will therefore be a must for all patent professionals!Ticket Download program
- Update UPC: local/regional divisions, fees, selection and training of Judges & IT system
- Finalization Rules of Procedure: what are the last important changes?
- The state of implementation of the Unitary Patent by EPO and Member States: practical issues, rules & costs/fees
- Expectations, wishes and fears of EU In-house patent attorneys and Judges
- In-depth workshops on day 2 on Patent Strategy, Costs and Jurisdiction & procedure
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, on 14 and 15 of July 2022!